Sunday, December 13, 2009

you lied ..

"Amy, I wrote this for not as a poem or as a song, but as an expression of how I feel about this .. us .. you <3. As I write this, an image of you forever stands out. I am blessed to have you in my life. As I look outside I see a beautiful world, but I ask myself, would it be a beautiful world if you did not inhabit it? The answer is no. I can't start to imagine a world where you do not live. Even on a stormy day you brighten my life with your luminous glow. How does one even begin to describe his love for the woman of his dreams? The best way I can think of is my love for you is infinitely sized, stretching past the galaxies, past it all. I don't just love who you are, but how you do the things you do, like say "I love you", and the world stops for just a moment or the way you look at me, so nonjudgmental, so loving. Just being around you is a dream come true, only with the reality of your essence. What I am trying to say in this, simply put, is that I love you Amy Rose, with everything I've got and so much more."

No comments:

Post a Comment